Multiple Locations To Serve You!
Rock Chip Repair
Whether your windshield has one pesky rock chip, or it is riddled with several of them, it can make it hard for you to see out of your windshield clearly. This is not only dangerous for you and your passengers, but also for others on the road. Not only that, but ignoring a small rock chip that is quick, easy, and affordable to repair can turn into a bigger problem later on that could lead to a complete windshield replacement. Your best bet is to have West Texas Windshields fix the problem now before it gets worse.
Rock Chip Repair Services
When it comes to rock chip repairs, we have a few options to make this process simple, convenient, and stress-free for you. Our rock chip repair services include:
- On-site auto glass repair at one of our five locations in East Odessa, West Odessa, Midland, Andrews, and Fort Stockton.
- Free in-town mobile rock chip repair services.
Additionally, we offer weekly mobile auto glass repair services in nearby towns, including:
- East Odessa – Monahans, Kermit, Wickett, Pyote, Notrees, and Wink
- West Odessa – Crane and McCamey
- Midland – Stanton, Garden City, Big Springs, Rankin, and Midkiff
- Fort Stockton – Iraan, Bakersfield, Sheffield, Sanderson, Pecos, Cayanosa, Barstow, Orla, Mentone, Alpine, Marfa, Fort Davis, Marathon, Balmorhea, and Saragosa
Schedule a Rock Chip Repair Today
If your windshield or side windows have been damaged by rocks, you will want to address the problem right away. The West Texas Windshields team is here to get you back on the road with a windshield that is free of annoying rock chips. Click the link to connect with our team and we’ll get you scheduled for an auto glass repair at a time and a place that is convenient for you.