Multiple Locations To Serve You!
Side windows are some of the most-used features on your vehicle that can make or break a comfortable and convenient driving experience. Let’s face it, there’s nothing more embarrassing than having to open your entire door to get your food at the drive-thru window because your car window won’t roll down. That’s why when your car windows are on the fritz, you want to fix the problem quickly so you can get back to using them — and we’re here to help. Our trained auto glass technicians at West Texas Windshields can quickly and efficiently fix your power window by repairing the issue, or replacing the motor when necessary.
How Does a Power Window Repair Work?
An electric power window motor is made up of different components such as gears and a regulator that allow the car window to move up and down at the touch of a button. When there’s an issue, say, a malfunction, the motor is worn down by age or wear and tear, or the glass falls off the track, it can reduce or eliminate the functionality of the window. In order to assess and fix the problem, a technician will need to inspect the window, the function (or lack thereof), and determine if a repair will do the trick, or if a full regulator replacement is needed.
How We Fix Your Power Window Regulator:
- Inspect the window and door
- Remove the door panel for motor and regulator access
- Repair the issue or remove and replace the faulty regulator
- Check operation and functionality of the power window
- Reinstall the door panel and re-check the function
Why Choose Us?
As a Top Rated Local®, family-owned-and-operated auto glass company, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality services possible for our friends and neighbors in West Texas. For nearly 30 years now, Bill Avery and his team of skilled and experienced technicians have been helping people in our communities with their auto glass needs. Here are just some of the benefits of partnering with us for your power window motor repair:
- Our commitment to honesty and integrity
- We’re dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction
- We utilize the highest quality products and equipment
- We make every effort to ensure a positive experience
- We offer convenient service hours
- We have five convenient locations to serve you:
Make West Texas Windshields Your First Choice
Are you ready to start using your car windows again? Don’t attempt a DIY repair; rather, let our technicians take care of your power window repair for you. Contact West Texas Windshields at a location near you to get a free estimate today!